SOLERO RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY 2023.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. We want you to love what you ordered, but if something isn’t right, i.e. received item which has manufacturing defect or your item proves to be defective in workmanship or materials, please let us know.
1. Uniforms are covered against manufacturing defects for 15 days from the date of invoice.
2. Footwear are covered against manufacturing defects for 30 days from date of invoice.
3. Textbooks, Notebooks, Stationery, Socks and Accessories are not included in warranty.
4. Bags are covered under warranty as per manufacturer’s policy.
Condition: We will always accept the item for verification and will initiate the replacement/repair if validated as faulty, provided stains or mark or any name is not written on the said product. Presence of invoice is must.
Any item returned is non-refundable.
Please make note of the following points before visiting the store for a hassle-free exchange process:
1. Kindly carry the bill copy along with the unused product.
2. If the newly selected merchandise value is more than the originally purchased merchandise value, then you may have to pay the difference amount. If selected merchandise value is less than the originally purchased merchandise value, credit note will be issued and same can be utilized within 6 months from the date of issuance but submission of Credit note is must at any utilization date at later period.
Important Note: At the time of taking the delivery of the item you purchased, please check the item, ensure that the item received is undamaged, is properly packed and acknowledge the same to the delivery person. In case if the same is not as per your satisfaction, please feel free to write a mail at [email protected]